Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Duck in a carry-on at Havana market

Ducked up situation?

You mean I'm going to be your pet? I get to run around free in your apartment? That's great. I mean, I've heard stories about what happens to ducks from the market. One minute you're quacking about the pigs or the chickens, and the next minute you're stuck in a big pot of boiling water.

But you wouldn't do that me, would you?


M Denise C said...

This post leaves lots of room for even more puns--but I'm only gonna say you're quackin' me up! I guess he's met his fate by now . . .

Tracey Eaton said...

yeah, poor little duck
what strikes me about the photo is that the duck looks 1) very happy and 2) he looks like he (I'm assuming it's a he) is just chatting away, jabbering non-stop without knowing what's about to happen