* Myers had a $132,000 annual salary when he retired from the State Department.
* He earned $1,735,054 while working for the U.S. government. Prosecutors say they want that money back because Myers was only using his job to spy for the Cuban government.
* Myers interviewed for a job as a CIA analyst in April 1982, but didn't get the position.
* Myers had in his home the same kind of 1980s-era shortwave radio that former Defense Intelligence Agency analyst Ana Belen Montes had while she was an agent for Cuba.
* In January 1995, Fidel Castro visited the house where Myers and his wife were staying in Cuba and spoke to them through a translator, prosecutors say.
A sweet salary: $131,996 per year
Along the Malecon's Spy vs. spy page