Monday, August 17, 2009

Ant's view of a big red truck

Early-morning scene along the Malecon

I've been going through Cuba pictures today, looking for photos for the blog and for several ongoing projects. I've come across way too many pictures taken at ground level. Sometimes taking a low angle produces an interesting picture. But I've discovered that sometimes I resort to a low angle when I run out of ideas. It becomes a crutch when I can't think of anything more creative.

I am an impatient photographer. Too often, I don't stop to compose the shot. I just fire away.

But I do have one consolation: Digital film can be used over and over again. No more trips to the store for 35mm film.

A tighter view

1 comment:

bucket trucks said...

This is really a well laid out website. I like how you have presented the information in full detail. Keep up the great work and please stop by my site Digger Derricks sometime. Keep it up..