Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Yoani Sanchez, driving 'em to drink in her blond wig

With the wig.
Fotos desde Cuba published a photo of Yoani Sanchez wearing a blond wig. This is the disguise she used to sneak into a recent conference on blogging in Cuba.
Without the wig.
Photo credit: Fotos desde Cuba

And below you see Yoani's wig in color

Photo credit: Cambios en Cuba

Quotes about blondes:

I was in love with a beautiful blonde once, dear. She drove me to drink. That's the one thing I'm indebted to her for.
W. C. Fields

It's great being blonde - with such low expectations it's easy to impress.
Pamela Anderson

Once I put that wig on, I didn't say an intelligent thing for four months. My voice went up. I walked differently. I'd ask incredibly stupid questions.
Sigourney Weaver, talking about the blond wig she wore for movie Galaxy Quest

No comments: