The application period closed on May 23. The salary range: $123,758 to $155,500 per year.
Here are the major duties, according to the job description:
As a Supervisory Program Specialist, you will:
- Provide leadership and vision to a team of people who will design, evaluate, and manage programs in Cuba;
- Provide Intra-Agency and Inter-Agency leadership, including with the Department of State and the White House, in line with U.S. Policy in Cuba, on the U.S. Government’s programs in Cuba; Establish guidelines and performance expectations for staff members and otherwise oversee the administrative and management functions for the Office of Cuba Programs;
- Provide intellectual leadership to initiate dialogue, generate policy recommendations, interventions, and agency mechanisms for programs in Cuba,
- Provide policy and program recommendations to the LAC Front Office regarding the direction and scope of USAID’s program in Cuba, in line with U.S. Policy in Cuba; and
- Advise the LAC Front Office on engagement with the U.S. Congress in a manner that helps effectively carry out programs in Cuba.